Call on Rick Cunningham, deputy director of the Dekalb County Office of Planning and Sustainability, to deny the Atlanta Police Foundation’s permits for tree clearing.
- 404-371-2155 ext. 3
Call and email to tell Dekalb County to deny permit application #1245564.
Stop Cop City Call-in Script
I’m calling to express my serious concern regarding the pending permit #1245564 with the Dekalb Office of Sustainability & Planning. It’s unacceptable to allow tree clearing at this site. Dekalb County government must deny land disturbance permits for the Old Atlanta Prison Farm for the following reasons:
- Uninvestigated reports of unmarked graves
- No ESA Phase II Environmental Report
- Failure to address storm water concerns
- Historic & religious significance of the land
- Severe ecological impact to southwest Dekalb, the South River, and nearby neighborhoods
Thanks for hearing my concerns and for refusing to issue these permits.
One thought on “Call Dekalb County Office of Planning & Sustainability to reject the Cop City permits”
When i called, they told me Rick is retired. This needs to be updated so we can ensure it is effective.