Call on Rick Cunningham, deputy director of the Dekalb County Office of Planning and Sustainability, to deny the Atlanta Police Foundation’s permits for tree clearing.
- 404-371-2155 ext. 3
Call and email to tell Dekalb County to deny permit application #1245564.
Stop Cop City Call-in Script
I’m calling to express my serious concern regarding the pending permit #1245564 with the Dekalb Office of Sustainability & Planning. It’s unacceptable to allow tree clearing at this site. Dekalb County government must deny land disturbance permits for the Old Atlanta Prison Farm for the following reasons:
- Uninvestigated reports of unmarked graves
- No ESA Phase II Environmental Report
- Failure to address storm water concerns
- Historic & religious significance of the land
- Severe ecological impact to southwest Dekalb, the South River, and nearby neighborhoods
Thanks for hearing my concerns and for refusing to issue these permits.